May 9, 2020 | by admin
Read Madeline Cubas's profile #globestar
Name: Madeline Cubas
1. Favorite Book
“Beyond the Bright Sea”
2. Favorite Quote
"Holding on is believing that there's only a past; letting go is knowing that there's a future." - Daphne Rose Kingma
3. What would people be surprised to know about you?
That I dance, i'm half Honduran, how nice and laid back I really am (I always have a RBF type look on my face at first).
4. What is your favorite memory of your time at GLOBE?
The 7th grade dance.
5. My favorite snack of all time is French Fries.
6. What are your hobbies?
I love to dance, and journal.
7. What I’ll miss most about GLOBE is my friends, the relationships with the other kids and the teachers, the energy, the shield, band.
8. What is your favorite song?
“Cyanide” by Daniel Caesar
9. When I grow up, I want to be a dancer or a journalist.
10. What I’m most looking forward to about High School is the new people, the new big building, the restart, going to school with my good friend Rahsaan, the food (Izzy says the food is great). The football games, homecoming and prom, the parties, the pep rally games, the energy, my glow up, and overall just the brand new chapter of my life with only two people from GLOBE by my side. :)