GLOBE's Open Enrollment for the 2023/24 school year is conducted via the Lotterease platform. Our lottery for 2023/24 has now closed, however, you can still add your name to the waitlist by creating a Lotterease account, here.
The GLOBE Academy is a tuition free public school. GLOBE does not admit or limit admission to students on the basis of intellectual ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, athletic ability, disability, race, creed, gender, national origin, religion or ancestry.
The GLOBE Academy is no longer accepting new students for the current 2022/23 school year.
Monday, January 30, 2023
Friday, February 17, 2023
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
To learn the admissions process by grade level(s) of interest, please click on the relevant tab(s) below. Be advised the steps differ depending upon grade level. ALL prospective 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th and 8th graders must be proficient in French, Mandarin or Spanish. In addition, the STAMP Assessment will be required for children in those grades.
Please be advised, eligible families will be given an opportunity to learn how to take the STAMP assessment on a laptop. We will offer virtual and in-person opportunities prior to your child(ren)’s official testing date. Testing is FREE and will normally be administered at The GLOBE Academy Lower Campus. GLOBE will provide laptops for testing.
1. Create a Lotterease account / apply.
2. Submit supporting documentation within the allotted time frame.
3. Documentation must be cleared by our Registrar.
4. The Admissions Director will contact you once process is completed.
1. Take a sample STAMP assessment.
2. Create a Lotterease account / apply.
3. Sign-up for STAMP assessment preparation (optional).
4. Should a seat become available, you will be contacted regarding STAMP assessment registration.
5. Should a seat become available, register/ take STAMP assessment.
6. GLOBE will notify you of the results.
7. Submit supporting documentation via Lotterease within the allotted time frame - If your child achieved passing scores.
8. Documentation must be cleared by our Registrar.
9. The Admissions Director will contact you once the process is completed.
1. Take a sample STAMP assessment.
2. Register and take STAMP assessment (click on link below).
3. Contact Admissions; GLOBE will contact you when/if space becomes available.
4. Create a Lotterease account / apply - If your child(ren) receive passing scores on the STAMP assessment.
5. Submit supporting documentation via Lotterease within the allotted time frame.
6. Documentation must be cleared by our Registrar.
7. The Admissions Director will contact you once the process is completed.
1. Rising 2nd, 3rd, 7th and 8th grade students must FIRST enter the lottery. Our lottery will be conducted January 30 to February 17, 2023. You cannot apply before or after these dates.
2. If space becomes available and your child(ren) is/are selected we will contact you to schedule a time for him/her/them to take the assessment on campus. Remember, your child(ren) must have experience with 1 of the 3 target languages. We recommend that he/she/they complete a sample test in advance. You can access a sample test here.
All students who reside in the DeKalb County School District are eligible to apply. Applicants for Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023. Applicants for first grade must be 6 years old on or before September 1, 2023, regardless of completing Kindergarten at a private school.
Applicants can indicate their “economically disadvantaged” status on the admissions application and such status will be verified as part of the registration process, which shall include a sworn statement by the parent/guardian confirming accuracy. Failure to provide these documents will result in the student’s spot being forfeited and the student will be moved to the end of the waiting list. Check here to see if your family qualifies.
The admissions lottery will be held at 11am on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. All applicants will be notified by email immediately following, and lottery results will be available on the GLOBE website.