May 18, 2020 | by admin
Read Vanessa Oliver's profile #globestars
Name: Vanessa Oliver
1. Favorite Book
"Wonder" by R.J Palacio
2. Favorite Quote
"Looking forward to things is half the pleasure of them." From "Anne of Green Gables"
3. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I enjoy making clay figures for stop-motion animations.
4. What is your favorite memory of your time at GLOBE?
In 3rd grade, on field day, it was really muddy, and everyone was falling in the puddles. Coach Corso had taught us a dance for the song "Thriller," where we would all fall down to the ground at the same time to start the dance. All the parents were really surprised and confused, and then the music started and they slowly realized what was happening. It was really funny, especially because half of us fell down in a puddle at the beginning, so we were all soaked.
5. My favorite snack of all time is Goldfish.
6. What are your hobbies?
I like playing softball, acting in plays, singing, drawing, and just going outside.
7. What I’ll miss most about GLOBE is all the people that I've gotten to know for the last seven years.
8. What is your favorite song?
"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
9. When I grow up, I want to be an aerospace engineer or a chemist.
10. What I’m most looking forward to about High School is going to a big school and going to chemistry for the first time.